Our little Tanner went to the doctor for his 15 month check-up on June 25th. Here are 15 things about Tanner at 15 months.
1. Tanner weighs 18lbs. and is in the 3rd percentile.
2. Tanner is 29" and is is the 2nd percentile.
3. Tanner's head is 18" and is in the 55th percentile.
4. Loves any type of meat to eat.
5. Loves eating ice chips.
6. Still doesn't sleep through the night.
7. Still isn't walking, but is a very speedy crawler.
8. Loves to be around people especially mom, dad, and Mason.
9. Is completely off a bottle, but still drinks a cup of chocolate almond milk before he goes to bed.
10. Is super ticklish, especially under his arms, tummy, feet, and upper thighs.
11. Is a super picky eater.
12. Loves to be held and cuddled.
13. Will usually cry and throw a small fit when he sees mom or dad leaving, but just for about 1 minute before he realizes he's fine.
14. Loves playing cars and building blocks with his older brother Mason.
15. Loves swimming as long as he is being held the whole time and/or can sit right by you in 2" of water.
Tanner has definitely taught me patience, but I'm so glad our little toe head is part of our family. He has the happiest personality and will laugh at anything. We love our little Tanny Tot!!