Tuesday, May 28, 2013

8 Months

Your little hand's wrapped around my finger and it's so quite in the world tonight.
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light.

To you everything's funny you got nothing to regret. I'd give all I have honey if you could stay like that.

Oh darling, don't you ever grow up don't you ever grow up just stay this little.

Oh darling don't ever grow up don't you ever grow up it could stay this simple. 

I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart and no one will desert you...

Just try to never grow up.
---Taylor Swift

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he was ever that little!! I also can't believe it's been 8 months! I love your new blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! Kyle and I enjoyed looking at the pictures of him! We think he looks a lot like Casey!

    ReplyDelete