Thursday, October 31, 2013

I LOVE...

30 things I love about our little Mason. 

1.  I love his super crawl to the top of the steps when he hears his daddy is home from work.
2.  I love when he wakes up in the morning and hollers "Mama" until I come get him out from his crib.
3.  I love his little body figure in sweat pants. 
4.  I love his red hair.
5.  I love his laugh, it's honestly contagious.
6.  I love his naked crawl to the bathtub each night.
7.  I love his curious personality.
8.  I love that when you say "kisses" he'll stick out his tongue and put his lips to yours.
9.  I love when he'll his want dad for only 10 seconds after Case hasn't seen him all day, then he'll want to come back to his mommy.
10.  I love that he giggles every time you brush his teeth.
11.  I love to hear Casey play with our little guy, Mason absolutely adores his dad.
12.  I love the way he crawls--he sticks his legs out and lifts up his little feet. 
13.  I love that he loves being around kids.
14.  I love the way he walks pushing his walker.
15.  I love when I walk downstairs to do laundry, when I walk back upstairs he's always at the top of the stairs waiting for me. 
16.  I love to watch him sleep, he always looks so peaceful.

17.  I love that he'll sit on my lap before both naps and before bed time and let me read stories to him and sing him songs.
18.  I love that he can't stand to have doors, drawers or cabinets open.  He'll spend most of the day shutting anything around the house that can be opened and closed.
19.  I love that he can't stand to be in a room by himself.  He loves to be around people. 
20.  I love that he loves to be snuggled and warm.
21.  I love his chubby thighs, chubby wrists, and chubby neck rolls.

22.  I love his smile.
23.  I love when he crawls to you, pulls himself up on your leg, and wants you to hold him.
24.  I love how excited he gets when he sees family.
25.  I love to watch him snuggle with his blanket.
26.  I love how excited he gets when he sees any doggy, especially Aspen.
27.  I love the mischievous look on his face when he crawls into the computer room or anywhere else he knows he's not supposed to be.
28.  I love the sounds his little hands make when he's crawling around on hard surfaces.
29.  I love when he claps for himself for doing something that made him or us proud.
30.  I love the way he giggles when Casey reads him his favorite bed time story. 

Our little Mason is growing up so fast.  I keep thinking back on a year ago and how much has changed since then.  It seems like everyday Mason is discovering and learning something new.  We are loving every moment we get to spend with our little guy and we are loving watching his personality grow!

      

3 comments:

  1. I love when he puts dimes in his mouth when he crawls around at my house :) just kidding case...this never happened.
    I love how he opens the door when you're going to the bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how happy he is all the time. He is so fun to be around.

    ReplyDelete