Friday, November 22, 2013

It's a...

We are so excited to welcome a new baby BOY to our family in April.  Last Friday on November 15th, Casey and I got to see our little guy during an ultrasound.  Casey really wanted another boy, I really didn't care as long as the baby was healthy!  After the tech went through everthing and made sure the baby had all ten fingers and ten toes, she checked the gender.  It was obvisoulsy a BOY, even I could tell it was a boy before she even said anything. 
Driving home, tears welled up in my eyes.  How was I ever going to love another baby boy as much as I love our little Mason? 
Then I went to my mom's to pick Mason up.  I peeked through the window and saw our little Mason, with the biggest smile on his face, crawling around making messes at grandma's house.  It was at that moment when I realized I knew exactly how I'm going to love another little boy as much as I love our little Mason.  This little baby boy is going to be part of our family, he's going to be Mason's little brother, and he's going to be our son.  For these reasons, I love this little guy already!
Casey went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy (thanks to Myrn and Garrett) and bought some blue sprinkled cupcakes.  We celebrated by eating them that night. 
We are so grateful for a healthy baby BOY!


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to welcome another ginger into the family!! Yay for Mecham boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! That's so exciting!! You're such a wonderful mother!!

    ReplyDelete