Monday, April 21, 2014

March Happenings

I'm quickly realizing, I have no time for blogging anymore.  The only time I get is when both babies are asleep, which usually means I'm going to take a nap too since I'm up usually most of the night with our new little Tanner.  But, since this is where I document all of my life's events, I'm trying my hardest to stay caught up.  Here is a little of what we were up to during the month of March. 

We spent a lot of March working on the yard.  Casey is trying to get it cleaned up as much as possible so Mason can enjoy playing in our yard this summer.  We had 3 large tree stumps that needed to be removed, so thanks to the help of Casey, Ryan and my dad, they were able to remove the tree stumps.  My dad drove the tractor up from the shop on a Saturday morning.  Removing the tree stumps ended up being a lot more work then I had anticipated, it ended up taking all day long.  We also wanted to remove this large tractor tire, but found out it was going to cost almost $100 to take it to the dump.  The tire still sits in our backyard until we decide what to do with it.  All three tree stumps are now gone from our yard, now it's onto the next yard project.





Casey's sister Caitlin had her baby boy on March 14, 2014.  After being a week overdue, she was finally induced.  We got to meet baby Isaac a few days after he was born.  We are excited for Isaac and Tanner to grow up together and be great friends that are also cousins.


My cousin Emily had her baby boy, Branson, on March 19th.  Emily and I are only 5 months apart.  We've grown up together and been best friends.  Now we have babies that are only 6 days apart.  We are excited for them to be great friends.



I decided it was probably time to get out all the baby gear and get it ready for our new baby.  Mason loved playing in the car seat and bouncer.  All on his own Mason went into the playroom and grabbed my Johnny doll.  He brought it out and put him in the bouncer.  He rocked the bouncer pretty hard that the doll flew out.  Mason is a great older brother, but we definitely keep a pretty close eye on Mason when Tanner is in his bouncer. 


CHEESE!

We took Mason to the zoo the Friday before Tanner was born.  Casey had the day off work so we decided to spend it with our little family of 3.  Mason loved the zoo.  He pointed at everything.  Although his favorite was probably the bobcat tractor and the carousel. 





On March 25th our little Tanner was born.  He has been such a joy to have in our family.  We love him so much!




That was our month of March!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad little Tanner joined the family. We cannot get enough of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment the other night... my phone wouldn't let me :( 1. You didn't do anything with me in March. 2. I love that you still have the Johnny doll. 3. Nice pic of mase by the gorilla bum.

    ReplyDelete