Tuesday, April 21, 2015

March Happenings--2015

Here is our life in pictures for the month of March. 

1.  Went down to the shop to eat lunch with mom and dad.  Mason loves riding the fork lift, four-wheeler, or tractor with grandpa when we got down. 
2.  One Friday night Casey put Tanner and Mason is the hamper and swung them around.  They both loved every minute of it. 

3.  I was putting Tanner down for his nap and Mason came and laid down on my legs. 
4.  Our almost naked Mason riding his trike. 

5.  Tanner eating a saltine cracker.  He doesn't love them, obviously. 
6.  Celebrated St. Patrick's day.  We wore green and ate dinner on green dinner wear.  That's about as festive as we got. 
7.  We love living close to Ryan and Meg.  One night I walked outside to get the mail and they happened to be driving by.  They got out of their car and Mason and Mabel played for a bit while Ry, Meg, and I chatted.
8.  Playing outside one day, where Mason started posing on the stairs.

9.  One day I went over to Amy and Jared's.  The kids were outside playing.  Bud came running inside and told me that Mason had black all over him.  I went outside to find Mason covered in dirt.  It was all over his hair, mouth, hands, clothes, etc.  Him and Ash had found some gardening tools and were taking turns spilling dirt on each other. 
10.  Mason and Tanner
11. Mason got into the stickers.
12.  Casey took me on a date to go see Cinderella.  We brought Mason home our extra movie theater popcorn.  That night we went on a walk and when we got home Mason ran to the cupboard and grabbed the popcorn popper.  Mason loves popping popcorn with dad.
13.  Mason lined up all his trucks one night before going to bed. 

14.  One morning Mason and Tanner were playing.  Mason came running out with these Shrek ears on. 
15.  Mason wearing shorts and flip flops for the first time with year. 
16.  Building "Myrna's house" with our new Lincoln Logs.

We had a fun filled March. 

5 comments:

  1. I bought Lincoln logs for the kids for Easter and forgot to get them out. Super mom. I know they will love them when I remember to get them out! I can't believe how big Tanner looks in these pictures. He can't be getting that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys seriously do the most fun activities!! I love the Shrek ears!! So stinking cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys seriously do the most fun activities!! I love the Shrek ears!! So stinking cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so adorable! It looks like they have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete