Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Happenings

August was an exciting month for us.  Our new addition to our family was definitely the highlight of our August.  Along with our little Blake being born, here are a few other things we did during the month of August. 
Casey had a golf tournament at work that he had to help out with.  So I took the boys to the pool while Casey helped with the tournament.  Mom and dad also came down.  We had a great time spending the evening at the pool then riding the golf carts to help Casey take down tents. 
Our baby Blake was born on August 9th.  He weighed 7lbs. 10oz and was 20" long. 


Tanner loves taking naps with no pants on.

We love our new little addition to our family. 
We just can't seem to get enough of him.
Mason loves taking his naps on my bed.  He loves to hold my hand while he falls asleep for his nap.
One day Mason fell asleep for his nap holding my hand and Blake fell asleep on my chest.  I was in complete heaven.
Casey took the boys to his work to swim.  Casey's work was having a Food Truck party.  Casey and the boys had fun swimming, eating dinner at the food trucks, and getting ice cream for dessert.  They had a great time. 

And more of Baby Blake



And more






My mom and sister (Lindsey) gave me this outfit when I found out I was having another boy.  Blake looks so cute in it.
That hair!!
One day I found a banana peel in the fridge.  I guess Tanner had pushed a chair over to the counter, grabbed  a banana, peeled it, ate it, and left the peel in the fridge. 
Blakey in his new bed...the Doc-A-Tot. 

He's just so cute!!


Grandma giving Blake a bath in the little red tub.  My mom comes and baths the baby for about a month after a new baby is born.  My mom coming over after I have a baby is seriously what gets me though those first few weeks of just having a baby.  I love my mom so much and I'm so grateful for all her help.
Casey and Blake
And more of Blake...we just can't seem to get enough of this little guy.



We're pretty cool.
And that's a wrap. A busy month full of our little Blakey. 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little man! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures of him.
    I also love your hair dark. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete