Blake turned 4 months old on December 9,2016. I can't believe he is 4 months old already. We love our little Blakey Bear and everyday we get to spend with him just get better and better.
Here are 10 facts about Blake at 4 months old:
1. Blakey's hair still = awesome
2. Blake loves chewing on his hands. I think he might be teething, but no teeth have popped through yet.
3. Blake is wearing 3-6 month clothes, is in size 1 diapers, and eats about 24 oz. of a bottle/day.
4. Blakey is the snuggleiest little guy. I've never had a baby that will just fall asleep in my arms while I'm just sitting there and not bouncing or rocking away. I love to just sit and hold Blakey because he is so snuggly.
5. Blake survived his first round of vaccinations. At 4 months Blake weighs 12lbs. (4th %) and is 24" tall (13th%).
6. Blake has the most perfect blond hair and blue eyes.
7. Blake went on his first vacation.
8. Blake is a swaddler baby. He loves to be swaddled. He sleeps mostly through the night in his Doc-A-Tot.
9. Blake is smiling a lot and even starting to laugh a little
10. Blake loves to be held by anyone that will hold him.