Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Happenings--2014

December went by crazy fast, as usual.  We jam packed our December with lots of fun and new traditions.  Here is a little of what we were up to during the month of December. 

Amy, Lin, and I went to the mall to help Amy pick out some clothes for her mother in law's birthday.  I had Mase in the stroller and he really wanted to get out so he could play with Ashley.  I told Mason he could get out as long as he stayed right by me.  He did pretty good for about the first 15 minutes.  We found Ash and Mase playing hide and seek under the clothes.  As we were purchasing our items, Mase took off running and Ash followed right behind him.  I quickly went after them.  They ran right into the elevator and the doors were closing before I hurried and pressed the open button about 100 times to get it to open again.  You can bet Mason was in BIG trouble.  He threw the biggest tantrum when I made him sit back in his stroller. 

Tanner's first time in the big tub.  He loves the tub, obviously.


One morning I forgot to gel Tanner's hair down with lotion after I got him ready for the day.  By about mid day, Tanner's hair looked like this. 

Eating breakfast the morning of the day Mason got his cast off.

Mason got his cast off.

Mason watching a movie on daddy's phone.

I went out Christmas shopping with my sisters.  We had such a blast spending time with each other.  We stayed out until about midnight because all the stores were open late for the holidays.  After all our shopping we went to 7-11 for a little treat and even had a Brother Fisher sighting.

I loves these boys.

Mason and Tanner in their twinner outfits playing together.  I love the sight of these two playing together.

Made a gingerbread house together as a family.  Mason loved eating the frosting and putting on all the candy then taking it off and eating it. 


One day Lin and I went over to Amy's to babysit the kids while she went on a field trip with Lydia's class.  Ashley loved holding Tanner for me.  When we would say, "do you want me to take him?"  She would respond with, "no I'm fine."

We went to visit Mer and Garrett for a little bit one night and Garrett made this Lego creation with Mason.  Mason loved every minute of building Legos with Uncle Garrett.

Mason got the flu (along with the rest of the family).  Mason loved sitting on my lap and snuggling with me. 

Tanner looks so cute in his winter gear.


We went and helped CJ and Bridgette pick out a real tree.  The boys loved being outside.  When they picked out the perfect tree they strapped it to the top of our car to bring it home. 


Mason and Tanner in their Christmas Sunday outfits.  Mason's nursery teacher sent me this pic of Mason in nursery on Christmas Sunday.  They got to frost sugar cookies and eat them.  Mason loves nursery!!

Casey graduated from UVU with his bachelors in Technology Management.  More to come on this later, but we are so proud of him and are so grateful for all his hard work in order to finish school.

On Christmas day is snowed pretty much all day.  So the Day after Christmas we took Mason to buy him some new snow boots.  He loves playing in the snow with Casey and he sure loves his new snow boots. 



Tanner with more crazy hair. 


We got so much snow over the holiday break.  Then to top it off, the wind blew so hard one day it blew so much snow onto our deck.  Mason sure was sad to see his bike and car covered in snow. 

Mason loves to help Casey shovel the driveway when it snows and for some reason he loves wearing this lava lava that Casey brought home from his mission.  


Aunt Bridgette made Tanner this Santa hat.  Tanner like pulling the string out of the top and eating it.
We had a wonderful December.  Now on to 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment