I can't believe that Blakey is already 3 months old. He's growing way too fast and I'm ready to have my newborn baby back. Although he's growing more and more everyday, he's growing into the cutest little guy. Here are 10 things about Blakey at 3 months old.
1. Blake is smiling and starting to laugh.
2. Blake is occasionally rolling from his tummy to his back.
3. Blake eats about 5-6 bottles a day of 4 oz. each.
4. Blake is wearing 3-6 month clothes. I tried to push his 0-3 month clothes out a little longer, but had the sad realization that he's just getting too big for them.
5. Blake loves watching his older brothers.
6. Blake takes 2-3 morning napes and 3-4 afternoon nap including a big 3 hour nap from 2-5.
7. Blakey is the sweetest baby. He loves being held and snuggled.
8. Blake sleeps about 8-10 hours a night.
9. Blake is beginning to get a few bald spots, but his hair is still awesome.
10. Blakey loves his binky, bottles, and his mom.
We love our little Blakey Bear!