Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Happenings--2016

October was such a fun and busy month for our little family.  Here is a little of what we were up to during the month of October.
1.  Mason loves looking at picture books of family.  I have put together about 5 of them and he loves looking at them.  This book, was given to us by Mryn and Garrett of their wedding.  One night when I went and check in on Mason he had fallen asleep by it. 
2.  Blake at 8 weeks old.
3.  Mason recently stopped taking naps during the day.  I find him still trying to sneak a nap in every once in a while still. 
4.  My cute little boys.  Blake at 2 months old.  One Sunday morning Mason said, "mom, come take our picture with Blakey."  Mason and Tanner sure love our little Blake.
5. That hair.  It's getting so long!
6.  One day I took the boys to Target to look at Halloween costumes.  Mason found this mask he loved.
7. Mason and Tanner in Tanner's crib.  They sure are silly together.  And I had to add Blakey too.
8.  Blakey
9.  Our little family took a family vacation to St. George.  We had so much fun.  I can honestly say it was probably one of the better vacations we had been on since we have had kids. 
10.  Mason had his primary program.  He did so good.  I was so proud of him. He even got up in front of everyone and gave his little speech part. I'm still upset that I didn't get a picture of him on his special day, but I did get this picture of his glow sticks that grandma gave him for doing such a great job.  Mason had put them all together one night and placed them on the spare bed in his bedroom.
11.  Those hands!!
12. I'm in trouble with this one.  Tanner is often quite the handful.  I'd be lying if I said he never pushed my buttons.  This day, was one of those days.  I thought Tanner was eating his lunch, but really he was smearing his yogurt all throughout his hair.  For some reason this boy has a faddish of smearing stuff through his hair, but yogurt definitely tops the cake.
13.  We invited Chris and Roz to do the Haunted Lift Ride at Sundance with is. It was a beautiful night.  We had a great time.  Mason (who fell asleep half way through the ride) rode with Chris and Roz while Tanner and Blake rode with Casey and me.  We had a great time.  We always look forward to this tradition.
14.  Casey's work got tickets to a Jazz game.  We went to dinner with his work chums at some Chinese restaurant, then headed to the game. The Jazz played the Lakers.  We had a great time.  It was the first time I had left Blakey so I was eager to get home after being gone from him for about 6 hours, but we sure had a great time while we were away.
 
15.  My little cowboy and Indian all dressed up for Halloween.  We had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year.  It was especially fun to have Blakey here to celebrate too.  We started our celebrating with a Trunk or Treat with Casey's family.  We had another Truck or Treat with my family too.  We spent Halloween night trick or treating around our neighborhood and going to Mryn and Garrett's for a fun Halloween party.  I've always hated Halloween, but having kids to celebrate with makes it so much fun and I actually look forward to Halloween.










16.  We love going to Casey's work and driving the golf carts around.  The boys love looking for golf balls to collect.  We have quite the collection forming.  We also like to look for the deer that hide in some of the trees and bushes on the course.  We love Casey's job and we feel so blessed that even a year later, he still LOVES it!
17. Carving pumpkins is always a fun tradition.  The boys loved lighting them up and watching them glow in the dark outside. 


18.  Blakey in his pumpkin Halloween costume.
19.  Celebrating CJ's birthday.  Mason found this slinky that he'd wrap around him and say, "look at my beautiful scarf."
20.  Blakey...before and after bath

21.  One day a hot air balloon landed on the golf course at Casey's work.  Casey sent this picture to the boys because they love hot air balloons. 
22.  Right before Halloween the Mecham family all met up at Jaker's Pumpkin Patch. We had fun playing in the corn pit, sliding down the tube slides, and going on a hay ride being pulled by a tractor.  Such a fun night!!
We had a fun and busy October.  We love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment