Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Mason

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet little Mason!
 
One year ago today our little Mason was born at 1:29 pm.  At that exact moment our lives had completely changed for the better!  I am so glad that this happy, giggly, funny, little Mister is part of our family, I couldn't imagine life without him!  Being his mommy has been the most rewarding experience I have ever had.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little emotional today to look back and see how much our little guy has grown over the past year, but he has grown into a happy, handsome, funny, friendly, and curious little boy and I love him so much! 
 
Happy Birthday sweet boy!  Mommy loves you!     

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this guy is one!!!! I hope you guys had a fun day with him!!

    ReplyDelete